Perform valuations of companies, securities, intellectual property, intangible assets, and private debt instruments for clients requiring assistance with mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, litigation, dispute resolution, bankruptcy and strategic planning.
• Discounted Cash Flow Method.
• Price Earnings Multiple.
• Net asset value method.
• Other popular valuation tools and techniques.
• Valuation report along with a 5-10 year financial model / financial projection.
To analyse and evaluate the viability of a client’s proposed venture or existing business.
• Market studies of the economy and sector of the business/venture
• Competition analysis of the business/venture
• Laws and regulations affecting the business/ venture
• Demand and supply Gap analysis
• SWOT analysis and Porters Five Forces
• Financial analysis/projections of the business or venture
• A feasibility study report along with a 5-10 year financial model.
• Review of existing strategies and policies of the firm
• Review of the existing group structure, the services provided by each member of the group, the performance and functions of the group and review of the financial performance of the group
• Review of the existing organizational structure of the firm, Identifying key positions for interviews to gain an insight into the firm
• Review of the major operations, IT systems, HR strategy, strategy related to major stakeholders, public relations strategy, marketing and promotion strategy, performance strategy, external collaborations and group strategy and investment and financing strategy.
• Market research of competitors, the economy, industry and the target market
• Gap analysis by following the best practices of the industry
• Analysis of the firm using tools such as SWOT, BCG matrix, Porters five forces, PEST analysis, GE matrices, value chain analysis and other required tools on a per case basis.
• Report on corporate restructuring
• Report on the proposed group and organizational structures
• Balanced scorecard
• Proposed strategies and policies for major operations, IT systems, HR strategy, strategy related to major stakeholders, public relations strategy, marketing and promotion strategy, performance strategy, external collaborations and group strategy and investment and financing strategy
• Guidelines to implementation of the proposed strategies
• Recommendation on the job objectives and job descriptions of key positions in the firm
• Recommendations for the performance improvement of key operational flows
• 5-10 year financial projections based on the proposed structures
• Key financial and performance indicators of existing and proposed structures
• An overall implementation action plan
Preparation of Business Plans
Preparation of a business plan for a client using Qatar Development Bank (QDB) or Qatar Financial Centre (QFC) requirements or our high quality, fully detailed business plan structure which is customised to suit the needs of our clients.
• Market studies of the economy and sector of the business
• Competition analysis of the business
• Laws and regulations affecting the business
• SWOT analysis, Porters Five Forces, Financial analysis of the business
• Gap analysis in terms of demand and supply
• A detailed business plan which consists of the following:
• Vision, mission and objectives of the firm
• Major business and operational strategies
• Key operational flows
• Creation of organizational charts and job objectives and job descriptions of key positions
• 5-10 year financial projections
Financial, Commercial and Legal Due Diligence
An audit or investigation of a client’s potential investment or the duty to gather necessary information on actual or potential risks involved in an investment whether for a merger, acquisition, purchase of an asset, etc.
• Review of audited financial statements, expenses, liabilities, fixed assets, debtors/receivables, legal status of the company
• Management review
• Chart of accounts and other major financial line items
• Major off-balance sheet exposure
• Commercial viability of the company in terms of products, services and major contracts
• Advising on major issues facing the company
• Advising during the acquisition or merger process
• Post merger or acquisition services
• Financial and commercial Due Diligence report and key financial calculations.